• 6 to 12 children
• Infants through age 4
years with parent or
• 45-minute classes
• 10-week sessions
• Location: Various
Join us in discovering an informal and non-
judgmental setting in which children and adults
sing, dance and improvise together.
We will joyfully fly with rainbow wings, stomp like
elephants, make a rainstorm with our drums, chug
as a train, and curl up for a lullaby.
A Music Together® Class is:
• 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every
• A community of families sharing songs, playing
instruments, and exploring rhythm and movement.
• Playing with egg shakers, rhythm sticks, triangles,
drums, tone bells, balls, parachutes and more.
• Music experienced through age-appropriate,
research-based activities that support and respect
the individual learning styles of very young children.
• Children of mixed ages growing together, as the
older ones become leaders and the younger ones
delight in watching their bigger friends.
• A new song collection every ten weeks, featuring
colorful arrangements of original and traditional
songs in a wide variety of musical styles.
|For more information, please call 650-365-5355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2013, Mo Music. All rights reserved.
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992-2013 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark.
Mo Music is a licensed by Music Together LLC
For more information about
Music Together LLC, visit: